Sunday, April 13, 2014

O.O.T.D.






Urban Camouflage // Bringing the woods to the streets, wilderness prints are all the rage taking something designed for hiding and bringing it to the forefront of the fashion world. I decided early on that camo was just not something the world needed to be wearing and I still believe that, but there are different ways to interpret that trend into everyday wear. So when I saw this green water color print that referenced camo I said to myself “now this I can do” because it subtlety hints at that print but brings a whole new modern spin on it. So I decided to buy it in a short and shirt since I didn’t know how I was going to wear it on a daily basis. Though for this look I paired them together to resemble a one-piece jumpsuit. To help break up the massive sea of print, I added a white blazer, and accessories that help complete the look by adding depth. 
H & M // White Blazer from the Conscious Collection
H & M // Printed Shirt
H & M // Printed Shorts
ASOS // White Belt
Nordstrom // White Bow-tie

No comments:

Post a Comment