Sunday, September 14, 2014

RECEPTION //



It’s not everyday that you find someone that you would do anything for or even think about spending the rest of your life with, but when you do you never want to let them go. My cousin recently found the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with and they got married a few weekends ago in a beautiful ceremony held at Cactus and Tropical. Which was a really cool venue that featured really cool tropical plants and with the pre knowledge of the venue and how humid it was going to be. I new that I would have to dress a bit more on the comfortable side while still being dressy since it was a wedding. So I opted for this great bandanna printed short sleeve shirt in white so I could stay as cool as possible and paired it with some stud clips and a bow-tie to keep it with that dressy feel. Overall the night was beautiful and great memories were made and the climate wasn’t as bad as I expected so the outfit and styling choices I made were perfect for the occasion.






Cotton On // Bandanna Printed Shirt
Zara // Waxed Denim Jeans
Bed Stu // Grey Dress Shoes
ASOS // Grey & White Belt
Unhinged // Spoon Rings
ASOS // Gunmetal Collar Clips
Nordstroms // Maroon Bow-Tie

No comments:

Post a Comment