Sunday, September 21, 2014

ACCEPTANCE //



Fashion is a very unpredictable market and you never know what trends are going to come out for the next season but when you do, there’s always a possibility that you may not agree with all of them since fashion is a very personal and individual type of expression. This season there has been a huge increase and popularity of Birkenstocks, now I have always stated how much that I hate them and think that they are the ugliest thing that was created and I don’t understand how anyone could wear them. 





Though recently I have seen some people styling them in very cool and unique ways, and as a joke I tried some on at a store one day and realized why everyone loves them. They are one of the most comfortable shoes you will ever wear and they are extremely durable and in there own way are very fashion forward if worn correctly. So with that being said I ended up buying myself a pair and love them, I think that they’re one of those shoes that can be worn both dressy and casual. Which is why I styled them the way I did with this outfit. The look being featured is definitely the dressier look but if you were to take off the blazer and just wear the t-shirt it would be a perfect casual outfit for a Saturday outing 
to go shopping.







Topman // Felt Hat
American Apparel // White V-neck Tee
Zara // Leather & Denim Blazer
Levi’s // 510 Super Skinny Jeans
Birkenstocks // Black Leather Arizona’s
Unhinged // Custom Spoon Rings
The Giving Keys // Key Necklace
DIY // Leather Shoelace Bracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment