Saturday, May 31, 2014

PRINTED //



When it comes to my wardrobe it will be hard for you to find much color, because I feel that everything important is either black or white because that never goes out of style. But sometimes you’ll have an urge to mix it up and for me that mostly means mixing prints. So for this outfit I took some of my favorite pieces and paired them with some of my newest purchases for summer like this Aztec tank for this casual outfit, on a warm Saturday and again with mixing prints it’s important for you to remember to use different scale prints so that it doesn’t clash.





ASOS // Aztec Print Tank
ASOS // Acid Wash Shorts
River Island // Aztec Rucksack
Lids // Custom Snapback
Converse // White Chuck Taylor High Tops
ASOS // Sparrow Ring
Urban Outfitters // White Buffalo Plaid Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment