Friday, May 30, 2014

NORTH DAKOTA //



As someone who considers their name pretty unique, it seem that every time I find an article of clothing with my name on it , I have to buy it! Now that may seem cheesy and weird but I have learned to embrace the irony of wearing my name. For many reasons one of which is that people sometimes have a hard time spelling it correctly and because I always get asked about which I prefer North or South? And though I’ve never been to either state, I decided it’s funnier to switch it up with different answers each time. So after finding this North Dakota shirt I thought it was the best combination of both irony and fashion, I paired it with classic staple pieces from my wardrobe like these skinny jeans and leather jacket for a simple weekend outfit and styled it with my current obsession “the pegged jean” giving an homage to the 80’s.






Topman // Graphic Tee
Levi’s // 510 Super Skinny Denim
Converse // White Chuck Taylor High Tops
H & M // Leather Jacket
Unhinged // Spoon Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment