Sunday, April 13, 2014

CLEAR SKIES //








With the weather changing so is my fashion mood, which means I’ve been feeling a bit schizophrenic but what is fashion for. It’s meant to be updated and reinvented. Which means lately I have been feeling autumnal and cozy, but I still want to have a bit of an edge because Autumn/Winter is my favorite time of year to really go edgy. For this outfit I paired a simple flannel and denim with a super amazing coat with leather sleeves from Zara, which helped keep the look edgy, and by adding a cool coat to any look can change any look instantly to whatever style you want to go, like a simple trench can take a look more preppy or a leather bomber jacket can make your look a little more rebellious. Either way it’s a simple trick that anyone can do.
Zara // Black Coat
Levi’s // 510 Super Skinny Jeans
21 Men // Flannel Shirt
Forever 21 // Hat
ASOS // Chelsea Boots
Forever 21 // Spike Rings
Topman // Key Ring
ASOS // Coin Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment