Sunday, April 13, 2014

WANDERING HOME //







My final outfit from my vacation look book. Being fashionable can also mean being comfortable there are no excuses for not looking good. Since this was my final day in Vegas that meant one thing, I was coming home and since we drove I knew I would be spending the day in a car driving 7 hours home. So I opted for a very casual comfortable look, which included joggers and a simple tee. I chose a classic Henley from American Apparel because it had a little extra details because of the buttons to help make the look not so simple but still comfortable. For my pants I love sweatpants they are the most comfortable things out there but I have decided that they look boring and super huge on so I recommend that you get a pair of tailored sweats or a pair of joggers which are a tapered sweats with a drop crotch. Though the drop crotch may scare some of you because it makes it look like you dropped a massive load of poo. It is still a better option for a fashion statement then a pair off baggy sweats, and as always if you want to add interest to your look add some accessories or an amazing bag like my Ben Sherman Union Jack Duffle, because of its graphic impact.
American Apparel // White Henley
American Apparel // Grey Hooded Vest
Topman // Maroon Joggers
Ben Sherman // Union Jack Duffle Bag
ASOS // Clock Necklace
ASOS // Feather Ring
Cheap Monday // 3 Bar Ring
Converse // White Chuck Taylor’s

No comments:

Post a Comment