Sunday, April 13, 2014

O.O.T.D.





"A"mazing // After looking and talking about some of my favorite trends from the spring/summer 2014 runway shows, I was getting really inspired. So I looked in my closet for some of my favorite piece and saw this A sweater that I recently bought and thought to myself "I haven’t worn this yet" but why not there are so many great ways to wear this. Resulting in this look I love how it turned out. It has a bit of a dressy look but really casual and laid back, though you can change it to be either or. If you want it to be really dressy throw on some great tailored pants and tuck the shirt in, while adding a belt. Or you can completely go even more casual adding some trainers and add like a baseball cap with just the sweater. Either way you chose to style it’s a definitely an "A"mazing look.
H&M // Sweater
H&M // Short Shorts
Express // Collared Shirt
Forever 21 // Hat
Fossil // Watch
Nordstroms // Bow-Tie

No comments:

Post a Comment