Monday, April 14, 2014

HOLIDAY SPIRIT //



Christmas was just a week ago, but it feels like just yesterday and during the holiday season its time to get festive and get into the spirit of Christmas which means one thing and one thing only. Ugly Christmas sweaters (in my case cute ugly) and with it being the only day I don’t have to wear a work uniform I had to get in on the action. So I created this sweater using my DIY brain and paired it with some maroon super skinny jeans, an easy look that anyone can do for the holidays. Just remember take it as far and as crazy as you want as long as you feel comfortable since that’s what fashion is all about, personal style.



DIY // Reindeer Sweater
ASOS // Maroon Skinny Jeans
Urban Outfitters // White Canvas Shoes
Urban Outfitters // Reader Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment