Monday, April 14, 2014

FLOURISHED //



Sorry for the late post, I didn’t like the first pictures I took of this outfit so I had to retake them. But the other weekend I had a bunch of family functions to go to for the holidays and it wasn’t to cold outside. So I opted for just a simple sweater and jeans. I love this sweater from Topman it can be worn either dressy or casual. I paired this look with some casual accessories and a simple hat. I loved the way it turned out, it was super comfortable and functional for where I was going, and anyone can wear this outfit because off its simple nature and range of versatility with the numerous options of ways to style it.




Topman // Sweater
ASOS // Maroon Skinny Jeans
ASOS // Black Leather Chelsea Boots
Forever 21 // Pork Pie Hat
Topman // Geometric Necklace
Cheap Monday // Bar Ring
Topman // Key Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment