Monday, April 14, 2014

BRKLYN 92 //



As you all know by now, I love me some black and white. Whether it is in clothing, design, or photography it doesn’t matter. Since it’s flattering on everyone, I recently went shopping after filming a new video for my YouTube channel http://youtu.be/mAWyMaxNw8I for some new clothes. I was feeling a bit lazy and didn’t want to do my hair so I threw on this amazing geometric hat from ASOS, which was the jumping off point for my outfit. With it being so pattern heavy I went for a simple look pairing a black tee with some sweat pants with stripes playing off the geometric quality of the hat and pulling it into my look with out being to over powered by prints.





ASOS // Typography T-Shirt
H & M // Leather Jacket
Adidas // Soccer Pant
Van’s // Sneakers
ASOS // Geometric Hat
ASOS // Double Coin Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment