Monday, May 25, 2015

REINVENTION //


I am always looking for new ways to reinvent myself, I don’t know why I think its because at a subconscious level I get bored with everything around me. This may sound horrible to some but for me it just seems normal because I have so many different thins I love to do that I forget about some of them and jump straight into something new so when I rediscover certain things I get this feeling that I was bored in what I was doing. Though over the years I have found many different ways to control this so I don’t make rash decisions and the main way is through fashion.



I think that is why I love this industry so much because it is always changing and reinventing itself with new trends, new ideas, and new philosophies. So it makes perfect sense that I’d be drawn to something that is ever changing and evolving on a daily basis. Recently my style has been defined by the lack of color and minimalistic tendencies, now I know I will never change my style from there because it has taken me years to realize what I actually loved to wear and what I feel comfortable in, but how do you keep that from getting boring. The answer is easy! Its by how you style it, even if your set in your ways there are ways to reinvent your style into a new style while keeping what you love.



 In this outfit you can see there is still a lack of color but there is also new bohemian elements thrown in to give the look a whole new vibe. By adding a scarf as a faux fox tail look and an oversized hat it brings this kind of 70’s hippy flair and by accessorizing heavily with necklaces and jewelry it continues to add the depth to the look, and by pairing all that over a very modern minimalistic base you get a reinvented look on a classic style creating a new fashion forward look that is bound to get heads to turn, definitely in a good way though!




All Saints // Grey Hat
ASOS // Floral Sleeve T-Shirt
Topman // Grey Shorts
ASOS // Graphic Scarf
Converse // White Chuck Taylor High Tops
ASOS // Coin Necklace
The Giving Keys // Transcend Necklace
ASOS // Leather Wrap Bracelet
ASOS // Feather Ring
Forever21 // Geometric Ring
Unhinged // Custom Spoon Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment