Monday, April 13, 2015

SKYLINE //


Whenever I go on a vacation my biggest fear is looking like a tourist. Yes!!! I know that is a crazy thing to be afraid of, but it makes sense to me because why not still just dress good no matter the situation? To me a vacation is a time to wear whatever you want and experiment with fashion especially if your going somewhere that has a different style esthetic. The best thing for that is just to Google, fashion in that area and see what people are wearing and tailor your outfits to that but don’t forget your person style it still needs to be a reflection of you. But what if you have home court advantage well then there is no question about it, just wear your normal clothes.



Now a few weeks ago I took a trip to Las Vegas now I had “home court advantage” because I was born there and grew up there for many years and I knew exactly what to pack and wear since it ‘s in fact a piece of me. Style there is more about comfort because your always hot because the sun is out and its definitely a jeans a t-shirt place but that doesn’t mean you cant elaborate and elevate an outfit like that. So for this outfit, I paired a basic white tee with some distressed shorts and threw on a great faux leather sleeved win breaker and hat to help elevate the outfit while still keeping it simple and transitional for the weather. Shot on the top of a garage in downtown Las Vegas.





  
Forever 21 // Pork-Pie Hat
ASOS // Leather Sleeve Bomber Jacket
H&M // White Oversized T-Shirt
21 Men // Distressed Denim Shorts
Vans // SK8 High Tops
ASOS // Leather Wrap Bracelet
Unhinged // Custom Spoon Ring
The Giving Keys // Transcend Key Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment