Monday, April 14, 2014

SPLATTERED //









 I love this splattered t-shirt from Topman and have been trying to find a perfect time to wear it. So I recently featured it in my Holiday Favorites Video on YouTube but with that being filmed inside I had to obviously style it for winter, when I went out shopping for the day. Luckily it wasn’t an extremely cold day and I was able to pair it with a simple black hoodie and leather jacket for a great-layered look. I love layering and think that everyone can do it with their own style. I went for a very subtle dark look but if your adventurous use color and add a bright colored hoodie or color-blocked jacket. Just make the style work for your own personality.
Topman // Splattered Tee
American Apparel // Black Zip Hoodie
H & M // Leather Jacket
Converse // White Chuck Taylor High Tops
H & M // Navy Beanie
ASOS // Aviator Sunglasses 

No comments:

Post a Comment