Monday, April 14, 2014

HOLIDAY LOOK // 3



Keep it sharp. Now looking sharp can be interpreted in many different ways but for me, it really comes down to looking clean. Meaning don’t look like a bum, make sure you are groomed and that your clothes and accessories match. For example in this outfit I chose to wear a gunmetal watch from Fossil, then I paired it with gunmetal collar clips. By matching the metals of my accessories it makes my outfit look cleaner and more presentable. Just remember when in doubt match it up, it will save you the headaches of trying to put an outfit together and allow you to get dressed quicker.






ZARA // Black Coat
H & M // Polka Dot Shirt
Levi’s // 510 Super Skinny Jeans
ASOS // Black Leather Chelsea Boots
ASOS // Gunmetal Collar Clips
Fossil // Gunmetal Watch
Forever 21 // Pork Pie Hat
ASOS // Black Bar Ring 

No comments:

Post a Comment