Sunday, April 13, 2014

FASHION WEEK TRENDS








// BLUE

One of the biggest trends that I noticed from the menswear shows was the color blue, and wearing it in a total monochromatic outfit. Now for me this is not a hard trend for me to incorporate into my current wardrobe because I live in cool colors and neutrals. Though not many can pull off such a bold look, if you still want to rock this trend and are looking for simple ways to incorporate it into your own wardrobe. I recommend choosing a statement piece like a jacket or pant and pairing it with neutrals or muted colors, to really make that strong blue color pop. Here are some of my favorite looks from the runway shows and presentations.
Burberry / 1
Tom Ford / 2
Calvin Klein Collection / 3
Dior Homme / 4
Gucci / 5
Balmain / 6

No comments:

Post a Comment