Tuesday, April 15, 2014

CHECKMATE //



I have been neglecting my blog for far to long like leaving the king unprotected in a game of chess. So in theory this is my comeback, just like in chess when you’re put in check your have one more move to try and save yourself before you are defeated. So it’s only fitting that my outfit includes a buffalo check plaid, on this really easy laid back casual outfit that anyone can wear. I threw this outfit on to go to dance but with the addition of the accessories and the leather jacket this look can be taken from the studio to the streets for a casual day out.





ASOS // Red Buffalo Check Hat
H & M // Leather Jacket
American Apparel // Grey Zip Hoodie
American Apparel // White V-Neck Tee
ASOS // Coin Necklace
Forever 21 // Eagle Necklace
ASOS // Sparrow Ring
Forever 21 // Geometric Ring
Urban Outfitters // White Buffalo Plaid Shirt
ASOS // Black Joggers
Converse // Red Chuck Taylor’s

No comments:

Post a Comment