Saturday, December 20, 2014

FLIGHT //


I don’t like the feeling of being stuck, I think that’s why I am so into fashion because it’s always changing and developing, something that I aspire to have in my life everyday. I like the idea of being challenged and faced with new opportunities that push me to be the best version of myself.



I currently feel like I am stuck in my personal life and in my career, which is why I have decided to take a leap of faith and apply for other opportunities to keep pushing myself in the direction that I want. Just like the birds on my shirt and the birds in my new tattoo I am flying forward towards the idea in my head of how I see my future and of course while in an outfit and clothes I feel confident in, and I recommend that if anyone else is feeling that way that they should take the same approach and do what is best for them.





ASOS // Burgundy Bomber Jacket
ZARA // Graphic T-Shirt
Levi’s // 510 Super Skinny Jeans
ASOS // Grey Ankle Boots
The Giving Keys // Transcend Necklace
Unhinged // Custom Spoon Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment